Vin number database

• K-owners,

Did want to mention I have a vin database with almost 300 entries where I document apron vin, block vin and transmission vin along with who owns them. I do this in anticipation of locating my own drivetrain someday but also to help others marry up with their original drivetrain. If you'd like to share yours, I promise I will keep your information confidential. The more I have the more our chances increase to finding our original drivetrains. If you'd like to check if your vin is on my list please contact me.

Evan

• Evantugby

Changed the title of the thread from “Vin number databasae” to “Vin number database”.
  • Hi Evan. You can add my VIN please. I also have a VIN stamped CR toploader in my car. I will update you with that VIN next time I am under the car. My VIN is 5F09K752143. Thanks

• Hi, I am restoring a K code Fastback 1965. Original Ivy green with Ivy gold interior. I got the original engine and rear axle. The short ratio gearbox I am still searching. My VIN is 5F09K316559. It has been sitting in a barn since 1976

• Ashep65K--This is the first time I've logged your vin but it is #297 in my database. The more vins people share the better I can link people up with their original blocks/transmissions. A phone number for you would be helpful so in case I do find something I can call you right away.

JimmyHernaut--This is the first time I've logged your vin as well but it is #298 in my database. A phone number for you would be helpful so in case I do find something I can call you right away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!