• Charles Turner,

In light of some recent uncalled for comments, I want to thank you for all of the insight, knowledge and sharing you have selfishly given to all of us K code lovers. There are many others on this site that deserve thanks as well. I've learned a lot from you and the many others. Charles, Thank you!

Alex

• Charles, I second that opinion as well!! By the way I am sure that Alex meant to say "unselfishly".

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Charles, Fred, ZRay, and so many others have been very helpful to me and I really appreciate getting some insight on what a NOS part might cost to help me make an informed decision as to whether to go with a NOS or a reproduction which might pass very well.

Thanks to all of you who choose to post here!

Jack

• I'd like to add my .02 in that just how much I appreciate all that Charles has done for me regarding my car- he was kind enough to look my freshly restored car over and render his expert opinion on several items which needed to be corrected/changed/adjusted/replaced, ect, there is a reason that Charles holds the position in the MCA that he does because he is an expert as far as I am concerned.

I had the pleasure of meeting hin at the Charlotte show last April and what an asset to our hobby he is!!

Charles: Next time we meet dinner is on me!!!! Rick

• yep - Thank you to ALL that respond with a helpful heart on this forum, and there are MANY!! That's why I like it here so much, as there typically isn't the BS you find on other automotive sites.

• I'll chime in ..... This is a GREAT SITE! With a bunch of great guys.

We do have our moments occasionally, but without a doubt the best Mustang Group ANYWHERE!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Charles, Fred, ZRay, and so many others have been very helpful to me and I really appreciate getting some insight on what a NOS part might cost to help me make an informed decision as to whether to go with a NOS or a reproduction which might pass very well.

Thanks to all of you who choose to post here!

Jack

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I bought my K at around the same time as Jack, from the same dealer as Jack, and what Jack says above will go for me too.

Thanks everyone.

• We are all different in one way or another, political views

religion,etc. etc. but we all have one thing in common, we love these old Mustangs. We always help each other answering questions

giving advice like Charles and many with him. Let's be respectful to each other at all times. Treat others the way you like to be treated.

Bad language, name calling don't belong among friends.

Thanks, Bo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!