Registry update

• I've also been trying for a couple of months and have sent through 3 or 4 emails with no response.

I am assuming that forums like these are supported by volunteer labour/effort, so I have taken the approach that I as a member of the forum just have to be happy with what I can get, but it would be nice to get a reply to my emails even if it's a statement..."got your email.....I'll get to it when I can!"

• I guess I will be patient and wait. I have read that they want all Kars registered so they can keep all in order, but we can't seem to input our data.

Thanks for the response.

Joel

• Cars are still being added to the registry. A server update awhile back broke the email code and I would have to completely rewrite to get it working again.

It's on my to do list but not as high of a priority as I'd like.

Sorry for any inconvenience

• Hello RacCol,

As I stated in my previous post, I appreciate that forums like this are supported by significant volunteer effort, so I'm not complaining, but I would like to ask a question and make a suggestion.

Are you happy receiveing emails regarding getting new K Codes added to the registry via the email address noted on your profile? If not what email address do you suggest members use?

If the email link on the website is not working, may I suggest that you remove it?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Bumping this post to see if there's any response.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I've also been trying for a couple of months and have sent through 3 or 4 emails with no response.

I am assuming that forums like these are supported by volunteer labour/effort, so I have taken the approach that I as a member of the forum just have to be happy with what I can get, but it would be nice to get a reply to my emails even if it's a statement..."got your email.....I'll get to it when I can!"

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

...I have been trying to put my Kar in for several months and I have had no success.

In order to further clarify this situation, I contacted Marv, the HPM site owner and "Registry Steward". He asked me to post in his behalf a brief explanation concerning the current status of the <i>High Performance Mustang Registry</i>. Because of a chronic inflamation in his right elbow, he recently had surgery performed to correct the problem. The operation has gone well, but the healing process is going slowly, and he reported that using a mouse and typing still causes enough discomfort that he has not been able to use his computer to do the necessary work and verification that is required to add the VIN information to the database. This does not mean that your cars aren't "in the Registry", but currently they are only present in a preliminary "raw form". Marv explained that there are "a lot" of cars in this stack, and they have not been lost or ignored. He just needs a bit more time to get back to normal again so that he can complete the processing work on his end, and then upload new additions to the online Registry on this website.

• I am happy to hear that Marv is on the mend. I wish him the best on his recovery.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Thanks all for the kind thoughts. I now have permission to use the computer on a restricted basis. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks I should be able to use it for an extended period of time and we will get this thing ironed out until we can get it working as before with the Email working. Thanks for your patience and fear not, as no one who registered has fallen through the "cracks"....

• Marv, I am happy to hear that your health has improved.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!