Welcome Back Hipo Mustang Forum

• Welcome back Hipo Mustang forum. It has been 8 months since this forum was taken off line. There was a lot of valuable information posted on here by many knowledgeable members over the years. Hopefully the word will get out that the forum is back and it will be able to regain its former usefulness.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• To give credit where credit is due, this forum is Marv Shaners baby. He has been the person wanting to keep it alive and was the owner of the previous versions as well. We also owe a debt of gratitude to Niko as it is his IT expertise that restarted this forum. Niko purchased a K code coupe and used it to travel around the U.S. and Canada before returning to Germany. He had an issue whereby he needed a pair of heads for his Kar to get it back on the road after the Kar had broken down here. He came to me with his need for the heads and purchased a pair from me. While his Kar was being repaired he bought a Lincoln Mark VIII to continua his tour. He came by my house in the Mark VIII during his tour and we had a great time conversing on all things Hipo.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Awesome, so glad we are back up and running, been missing this in my life :) Thanks Fred, Marv, and Niko for getting it going again... need a dedicated forum for our Kars...

February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior

• Hi Guys.

Back again. Thanks to all involved in getting this priceless resource up and going again, it has definitely been missed. Hopefully all the old information will be back up when possible.

All the best,

René (Australia)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!