USED 1965 Hi-po Fuel Pump

• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for <b>final sale price</b> by seller

BuyItNow set at <b>bin price</b>(also post BIN if there is one for comparison) <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>description here<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

link

All the more reason to get a correct, acurate reproduction in the works.

• Rick, I have a few rebuilt clone pumps available where the only difference is the stamped numbers and the lack of a second spring. These are far less expensive than the used one that is mentioned in this Ebay sale. The problem is that the people who want a totally original pump are not accepting a clone and definitely are not wanting a reproduction even if it was available. Even my rebuilt pumps may become unavailable when my source for uncrimping and recrimping them dries up. I am gathering pumps for a fourth run now and I treat every run as possibly the last one. I am close to the minimum number to get this run through so if any of you out there want yours done, now is the time to step up.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for <b>final sale price</b> by seller

BuyItNow set at <b>bin price</b>(also post BIN if there is one for comparison) <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>description here<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

link

Fred, You ARE the Guru of these pumps for sure!!! people that see my Kar ask where in the heck I got the correct pump and are blown away when I tell them it is THE original from my engine and how amasingly it managed to stay with the engine with all that happened during its original life, and of course the fantastic job that you did on its rebuild & restoration.

Edited by - 6hypo5conv on 02/13/2010 05:56:40

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Sounds as if he doesn't want to quote the price as it must be high?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

The price is not cheap nor is it unreasonable. Fred is doing a 1st class job on these and I don't think you will find anyone else offering this service.

• quote:

The price is not cheap nor is it unreasonable. Fred is doing a 1st class job on these and I don't think you will find anyone else offering this service

Agreed!! 1st class!

Oziphil.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Sounds as if he doesn't want to quote the price as it must be high?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Here's an old thread discussing the fuel pump rebuilding; it includes the pricing. However, I don't know if the pricing is still current since it is from 3/21/2008. If you are interested, I would advise you to email Fred and ask for the specifics. I'm sure you will find Fred to be an easy guy to work with, at least I know I did.

http://www.hipomustang.com/hpmx/topic.asp…1&TOPIC_ID=7661

• Fuel pump rebuilding prices are still the same as when I started this project. I am on run number four which will most likely begin processing next week. I am waiting on a few stragglers that are still in transit to me. The pricing then as now is $200 plus return shipping.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!