better late than never!

• folks,

if you entered your Kar and never received an email with Konfirmation link, please check your email as I sent out a bunch tonight. if you get an error when you click on the link, please forward the email to admin@hipomustang.com

of course there will be some bounced emails due to the extended time period it was down. We will work those as we can.

Marv,

you should have some Kars requiring your attention.

All,

sorry again for the problems. hopefully we can get caught up and stay caught up.

Hank

• Thank you for all of your hard work, Hank. I know that this has been a frustrating project for you.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I sent in my details in January for registration. Is it OK to enquire as to when I might recieve a confirmation email.

Thanks

• I don't show any UK registrations pending. Please email me your car's VIN.<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I sent in my details in January for registration. Is it OK to enquire as to when I might recieve a confirmation email.

Thanks

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

• Hey Hank,

I've tried a few times over the last little while to enter my car details from Australia but have never been able to get through the process completely. Will have another go this weekend, but if that fails, would you mind me sending you a pm with the information?

Cheers

Warren

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I don't show any UK registrations pending. Please email me your car's VIN.<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I sent in my details in January for registration. Is it OK to enquire as to when I might recieve a confirmation email.

Thanks

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hi Hank

PM sent with VIN.

Thanks

Mark

• HELLO HANK,I HAVE'NT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO UPDATE MY DETAILS, SINCE DECEMBER, CAN I PLEASE CONTACT YOU WITH A PM WITH MY VIN?? THANKS

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

HELLO HANK,I HAVE'NT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO UPDATE MY DETAILS, SINCE DECEMBER, CAN I PLEASE CONTACT YOU WITH A PM WITH MY VIN?? THANKS

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>The database shows your car was confirmed on 15 Jan 2011. Please PM me with the VIN and any updated information.

Thanks

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>The database shows your car already registered with its last location as Missouri. Please PM the current info.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>The database shows your car already registered with its last location as Missouri. Please PM the current info.

Sent today. Thanks.

• Are the statistics up to date on this site? I know that new cars have been added to the registry, but have the stats been updated to reflect the added cars?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!