• I have decided to sell my FB to persue other interests. Specs are: VIN 6R09K109644( in registry), ivy green paint, black std interior, L.A. DSO, 15x7 & 15x6 S.S. wheels w/BF Goodrichs, original restored rally pac, beautiful all original body panels, dealer GT, #'s matching drivetrain, original data plate. Car won peoples choice at the Northwest Roundup in Bellevue, Wa. and is pictured in the 4th edition of the K registry. Thanks. $45K

Brock

Edited by - 1966KGT on 06/26/2008 11:32:05

• Your car is exactly what I have been looking for please email me your phone number me. Thanks

I have decided to sell my FB to persue other interests. Specs are: VIN 6R09K109644( in registry), ivy green paint, black std interior, L.A. DSO, 15x7 & 15x6 S.S. wheels w/BF Goodrichs, original restored rally pac, beautiful all original body panels, dealer GT #'s matching drivetrain, original data plate. Car won peoples choice at the Northwest Roundup in Bellevue, Wa. and is pictured in the 4th edition of the K registry. I have moved so please PM me for more info and pics as my email is not currently working. Thanks. $45K

[/quote]

[/quote]

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

...Car won peoples choice at the Northwest Roundup in Bellevue, Wa...

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

If it's the car I'm thinking of I've seen it at the Roundup, beautiful!

Dave
    6S1757

• Chris, you are a man that goes for the gusto!!

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Thanks Fred, I missed this car 10 years ago and I would like to buy it. There's a guy here in So Cal with the exact same car but it's not for sale. I have an all original sheet metal and engine Jan 65 K fastback now but don't like the colors, I hate white interior!. I really wish I wouldn't of sold my 65 and 66 gt 350's because I sure can't afford them now. I've learned that when you finally find what you want, just buy it! Chris

• Thanks to all of you for your interest and Marv for the ad space but the car's been sold locally. BTW I also have a March/65 built KFB California car 5R09K202912 for sale with all ford sheetmetal, silver smoke grey, black std int, disc brakes, rally pac. K motor is gone and has a rebuilt 5 bolt std 289. Original fresh rebuilt VIN stamped HEH-T trans and 9 inch are present. Car is undergoing an engine bay facelift (bare metal to paint)and will be available in a few weeks.

I have owned this car for just over a year now and have over 45K into it so I'm taking a bit of a beating selling it at 37K.

thanks again

Brock

Edited by - 1966KGT on 06/26/2008 11:31:18

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

How did you insert the pictures? I am trying to list my HIPO mustang and can't find a way to post the pictures.

Thanks,

Don K

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hey Don.

You can use this website to upload your pictures on:

http://tinypic.com/

Once uploaded, copy the line which has img in square brackets on either end and then paste this to your forum topic.

Regards,

René

I also have a March/65 built KFB California car 5R09K202912 for sale with all ford sheetmetal, silver smoke grey, black std int, disc brakes, rally pac. K motor is gone and has a rebuilt 5 bolt std 289. Original fresh rebuilt VIN stamped HEH-T trans and 9 inch are present. Car is undergoing an engine bay facelift (bare metal to paint)and will be available in a few weeks.

I have owned this car for just over a year now and have over 45K into it so I'm taking a bit of a beating selling it at 37K.

thanks again

Brock

The `65 is now sold to the person I should have sold the green one to. thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!