• Hi there all thanks to one of the Guy's on this site for there

help in finding a fan spacer for my 1966 f/b k but its the later

one were the C3OZ number was delated from the casting SO I'm still

looking for the fan spacer with the Raised C3OZ-8546-A numbers

in the Casting

IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE DO

Thanks Mike Kiwikcode

• Mike,

The original HiPo fan spacer from my 66 does not have a C3OE casting number on it either. I have looked at a number of original 65-66 HiPo spacers, mainly on GT350's so San Jose built cars, and none of them have had a casting number.

Dave

Edited by - Mad4HiPos on 04/11/2009 20:58:10

Dave
    6S1757

• I have both a short (from my '65 K) and a long (from my '66 A code) fan spacer - neither of them has a casting number - just the oval FoMoCo logo on the button that goes thru the fan hole.

I also have a short later NOS replacement - not really sure what it is correct for - bought it from a big NOS part dealer and he swore it was a correct one - but he wouldn't take it back once I told him it wasn't correct. It doesn't have any numbers on it either as I remember - but I would have to look again.

• I remember now having a spacer at one time with the C3OE-8546-A casting number. I have since traded it to a friend for some other parts. It was 2.36 inches in total length and identical to my original HiPo spacer. It came off a 64 Galaxie 289 car.

Dave
    6S1757

• Thankyou all for your help much appreciated yes the one Im looking for is the C3OE-8546-A with the raised Numbers which I have seen

the Length is 2.36 inches including the pilot if anyone can help

Please Do

Thanks mike kiwikcode

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!