• The VIN that you figured for this Kar appears to be correct.

This is the first time that I have seen an export buck tag with an actual destination country. That is pretty cool.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• More info on the listing:

E-Bay Seller: "65classiccars"

Car in: Hatfield, PA

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>FOR SALE

1967 FORD MUSTANG

K CODE COUPE GT EXPORT CAR

VIN # 7T01K28XXXX

RARE RARE RARE RARE

This K Code Coupe was built for export to Guatemala and the Odometer and Speedometer are in Kilometer. Maybe the only K Code exported.

Drive Train: 289 4V 271 Horsepower 4 Speed with 3.50 open gears with 86,000 KM.

Options: - GT Equipment Group and Style Steel Wheels

Color: Burgundy Exterior and Parchment Interior

This a beautiful example of a RARE Classic MUSCLE Car. This Mustang has been previously restored and has been written up in the May 1999 Mustang Monthly for its rarity.

This this Mustang is also well documented with the following information:

original build sheet, reprint of original invoice, deluxe framed Marti report, framed copy of the Mustang Monthly article as well as the original magazine and letter of verification Ford Customer Service confirming the originality of this RARE K Code GT COUPE.

This GT Coupe has a highly detailed engine compartment, under carriage is beautiful and trunk area is excellent with original polyglass spare. Exterior paint is excellent and Interior looks new.

This car starts and runs perfectly and 4 speed transmission has been replaced with a 5 speed Tremac for great drive ability.

It comes with a CLEAR PA Title.

Many pictures available and of course a car of this caliber will require that you contact me to get more details of this 67 K Code GT Coupe contact number is: 215-803-9328 (est).

If car is purchased on E Bay I will deliver to the Hershey Fall Car Show Oct. 8 - 10th where I will be selling my 71 Cougar 429 Cobra Jet. Car Corral Space B53

These is no warranty implied or provided on the classic Lincoln, however, you will not be disappointed.

A 1000.00 non refundable deposit is due within three days after auction closes and the remainder in cash or bank transfer before delivery.

Pickup and delivery are the responsibility of the buyer but we are car people and will help in the process.

See my other classic car auctions.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />
    On Sep-30-09 at 10:14:21 PDT, seller added the following information:

I WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO A/C IN THIS CAR. IT WAS LISTED IN ERROR. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />
    On Oct-01-09 at 10:09:42 PDT, seller added the following information:

I HAVE 60-70 PICTURES I CAN SEND IF NEEDED OF MAGAZINE ARTICLE, BUILD SHEET, COPY OF WINDOW STICKER, MARTI REPORT, AND DATA TAG AS WELL AS OTHER BODY AND INTERIOR.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THE THIS IS NOT A NUMBERS MATCHING MOTOR AS THE MOTOR WAS A FACTORY REPLACEMENT K CODE MOTOR FROM FORD. IF THOSE HAVE BID WANT TO RETRACT THEIR BID I FULLY UNDERSTAND.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY CLASSIC K CODE GT COUPE.

JERRY

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

• I commend the seller for running an honest auction with all of his disclosures.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• The seller says: maybe the only K-code exported which I know

for a fact is not correct. Several of the 67 HiPo's were

exported to different countries in Europe. The trans I use

in my 67 Shelby came out of a K-code Coupe in Sweden and

another friend in Sweden bought one new in 1967 and traded

it for a 68 Shelby GT350 in 1972. The k-code is still over there.

However, it's a very rare car and I believe I saw it for sale some years ago. P.S sold the engine from the same car I got the trans

from and it's in a 66 K-code coupe now.

/Bo

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

More info on the listing:

E-Bay Seller: "65classiccars"

Car in: Hatfield, PA

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

This one's really near to my home. I'm tempted to go have a look see...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!