Sports Car Special

• Thanks, are the 64 1/2 K Coupes rare, I heard numbers of less than 100 made? Some have said these are pre GT-350 and were kind of test cars for the Shelby's that we now know. I could not readily find anything online regarding.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks, are the 64 1/2 K Coupes rare, I heard numbers of less than 100 made? Some have said these are pre GT-350 and were kind of test cars for the Shelby's that we now know. I could not readily find anything online regarding.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

People say many things. 64 1/2 K codes are definitely pre GT350.

A statement like the K code Mustang being tests for a future Shelby seems far fetched to me.

• Ok, more details, car is in Texas, black coupe, K matching numbers with 4 speed, 15" steel wheels, 64 1/2, some floor rust, quarters nice as well as fenders and doors. Original paint, 105K miles, I would say needs about 10K to get up to decent condition. Value as it sits now? Only thing that is missing is the 9" rear, otherwise, all there.

• AFAIK SAAC has the VIN's of the two notchback test mules, which were white, so it should be easy to confirm if the car mentioned is one of those.

Dave
    6S1757

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!