Another K Code Mustang Restoration Blog

• While our blog is not exclusively written for the restoration of the HiPo Convertible like Charles', I thought that I would at least mention it here if anyone is interested.

The posts about the HiPo are in with posts about new products, other products that we have, customer cars, etc.

The posts about the Conv. are usually fairly brief with a slideshow of pictures. Hopefully, you should continue to see more and more posts about the car now that it will actually be going back together. It will finally start looking like something!

http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

The latest post is the engine dyno. run.

Edited by - club 33 on 07/01/2010 12:58:06

• Probably you, Charles! ...but, with some of those parts that you still are looking for, I'm not sure.

I was hoping to see your restoration completed at VA Beach.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Probably you, Charles! ...but, with some of those parts that you still are looking for, I'm not sure.

I was hoping to see your restoration completed at VA Beach.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I think Va Beach is a pipe dream, unfortunately. If I make it to Asheville, it will be a miracle. I'm going to put up a good fight to make that one though!

If you have a free weekend, make a road trip to Raleigh and check the car out!

• [/quote]

If you have a free weekend, make a road trip to Raleigh and check the car out!

[/quote]

That is a great idea. Maybe I can fit that in sometime.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Moving right along, good job!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Thanks, Charles. It's really great when it finally starts actually looking like something and going back together!! I don't have to tell you that though...

• Nice progress. You also sure know your way around your camera in all those tight spaces getting the lighting perfect. Excellent job!

• another great reference source

two titans battling it out!

..such exquisite detail...wow

definitely both this and caspian's work

represent the gold standard!

thanks for posting

iowa

Brant,

Beautiful job on a beautiful car.

/Bo

Thanks, Bo. Looking forward to meeting you next week.

Brant,

Thanks for the update, the car is looking fantastic!

Dave

Thanks, Dave. The details are starting to drive me a bit crazy, but it is fun learning something almost every day even after being "into" Mustangs for 30 years. Some of the things that have come up on the internet, particularly from Charles, have really made us look at some finer details.

It is difficult to believe that we are going to start a new project right after this one, but it may be even more fun.

Edited by - club 33 on 09/10/2010 12:33:11

• Hate to be a nit picker but whats up with the brake line bracket being for single exhaust? located on the body and the body plug on the firewall were the choke cable runs thru... Big Al

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!