New-Show Quality 65-66 and 67-68 Kick Panels

• This has been a much needed piece for a long time. There's probably more bad repro kick panels on Mustangs than good original ones now. Is this a Daniel Carpenter reproduction? When will colors be offered and convertible versions?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

More GREAT stuff Brant!!!! Again, Bravo to you!!!!!!

Are these Ford Licensed??

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

No need for Ford License. There is no Ford Trademark associated with them.

• Just received an order from VA Mustang which included a set of these kick panels. They are simply fantastic, a HUGE improvement over what was previously available. Thanks Brant!

Dave

Dave
    6S1757

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Just received an order from VA Mustang which included a set of these kick panels. They are simply fantastic, a HUGE improvement over what was previously available. Thanks Brant!

Dave

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Dave,

I really appreciate the feedback. I believe it is difficult to describe these kick panels with just words. You almost have to have them in your hands.

• Sure would like too see some White Kick Panels .

Sure would like too Compare these New Scot Drake panels too the USA made ( Canadian Mustang ) panels i brought quite sometime back from NPD , i was told that these are the finest on the Market .

Shane

Sure would like too see some White Kick Panels .

Sure would like too Compare these New Scot Drake panels too the USA made ( Canadian Mustang ) panels i brought quite sometime back from NPD , i was told that these are the finest on the Market .

Shane

Shane,

White may be available in the future along with some other colors hopefully.

Although it is difficult to fully explain/show the differences with words and pictures, please see our blog link above.

The Canadian ones were the finest on the market until these kick panels came along. Those are the other brand that we sell and what I am comparing in the blog post.

• Brant,i have viewed your Blog on these new scot drake panels , tell me How do the scot drake panels Compare up with the Canadian Made panels around the area where the WINDLACE comes down the Pllar and Kick Panel sits over it. There is NO way the Canadian panels are going too slip over the Windlace , these panels are thick.

Appreciate your feedback .

Shane

Brant,i have viewed your Blog on these new scot drake panels , tell me How do the scot drake panels Compare up with the Canadian Made panels around the area where the WINDLACE comes down the Pllar and Kick Panel sits over it. There is NO way the Canadian panels are going too slip over the Windlace , these panels are thick.

Appreciate your feedback .

Shane

Shane,

First, let me say that I'm sorry that it took so long for me to answer your question. Your question is a great one.

There is a significant difference in this area also between the new "show quality" Kick Panels and the other reproductions.

This picture displays the difference. I also slipped a piece of windlace inside the new kick panel, and it works very nicely. The more that I look at these new kick panels, the more I like them.

[Blocked Image: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_FhFCoO_tIME/TMSpMO-VzrI/AAAAAAAAP-k/PcrCDN7caEE/s600/st921blk_d.JPG]

• Brant,

Original panels had two bends in the upper area,

one quite close to the upper hole.

Never seen these bends on any reproductions.

These new ones, do they have these bends?

/Bo

Edited by - BoS on 10/24/2010 18:51:23

Brant,

Original panels had two bends in the upper area,

one quite close to the upper hole.

Never seen these bends on any reproductions.

These new ones, do they have these bends?

/Bo

Bo,

I'm pretty sure that I know what you are talking about. If we are thinking about the same thing, then yes, they do have those "bends."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!