Still looking! Wanted!! COMPLETE 66 8K RALLY-PAC

• I AM STILL LOOKING AS OF 12-29...LOOKING FOR A 66 8K RALLY -PAC FOR MY 66 FASTBACK. PLEASE LERT ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ONE COMPLETE AQND WORKING FOR SALE OR ONE THAT NEED RESTO...

THANKS...

JOEY

Edited by - 64jmb on 12/29/2007 06:38:16

• Steven,

I sent you a private message yesterday on your used Rally Pak as your email does not work.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hi fellas,

I purchased this Rally Pac and have decided I don't want it. I wanted it for my K code, but my car has white interior. I was planning on painting the case white, but this one is in perfect shape and I don't want to go through the hassle of painting it. If anybody wants it, I have $175 into it and you can have it for that plus shipping.

Thanks,

Troy

• Hey Guys... I sorry I missed all this and had not checked back and did not get any e-mails... Is the 8K 66 Rally Pac still avilible?? let me know... I should have looked back sooner... Let me know.was wondering why no one liked it?? let me know...

Thanks....

Joey

• <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
    Hey Guys... I am still looking for a 8K Rally Pack.. Let me know..

Thanks,

Joey

hate to tell ya ,but one just on E-BAY for about $300.00
    </div>

• So your implying that originals are worth less than repops now($429)? They were selling for $1000+ unrestored before the repops became available. The availability of repop fans at $99 hasn't brought down the price of originals which are $800+.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

So your implying that originals are worth less than repops now($429)? They were selling for $1000+ unrestored before the repops became available. The availability of repop fans at $99 hasn't brought down the price of originals which are $800+.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>NOT implying nothing but somebody got a great buy.

• Hey Guys.. Sounds like I missed it all again... It was not me I can't even find one... I did find a 6K one but I really want a 8K one... Should I just buy the new one? Does anyone have one out there?? Let me know.

Thanks

Joey

• Oh I just noticed you had relpied to me ad. I did see that one but it was a repro... and one side did not work...He said it wasn't but it was because if you looked at the tach it had the full set of lines and numbers.. the originals did not. they were spaced out more ever other number and lines.... he did not know the differance... I tried to tell him that but he did not listen to me... oh well... I will keep looking...

Thanksw..

Joey

• Are you speaking about the full set of lines and numbers as indicating 5,10,15, etc. on an 8K low profile tach? If that is the case, Ford did make some of them like this. The lines and numbers are so busy that it is hard to read where the needle is on the tach. I have had a couple of these 8K low profile units that were indexed this way. I also have an NOS low profile Rally Pac tach that is indexed this way.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!