my Shelby Mustang chosen as a NY Times finalist

• http://collectiblecars.nytimes.com/Contest/Vote.asp

I just found out my Shelby Mustang has been chosen by the New York Times to be one of 30 finalists in the New York Times 2008 Collectible Car of the Year Contest!

it's a public vote thing so Please go to web page above and vote for my Shelby if you think it's deserving. You can vote once a day

I just can't believe out of 100's of cars they picked the GT-350 as a finalist. It's not a show car by any standard, so I'm just floored at being selected, and proud to be the only Mustang to be chosen as a finalist.

thanks,

Z. Ray

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Congratulations and good luck... Nice cars - that '56 Continental convertible is quite a catch!!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I'm trying to appreciate the competition, but I feel a bit like Cinderella (before the ball)

Z. Ray

• I just placed my vote for you.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Let's all get out a vote for ZRays Shelby. As you can see, it's top shelf! Vote! Vote! Vote!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Gee Marv,

thanks for the endorsement. Coming from you it really means something. I think the judges should have picked more Mustangs, but since they didn't I need to win this thing for all of us.

Z. Ray

• Thanks to everybody who voted for my car. The contest voting is over in two days so the waiting part is almost over. As soon as I know the results I'll post them.

I got great feedback from all the forums I regularly visit, as well as a warm reception from the places where I was a newcomer. From Iceland to Switzerland, from Dubai, to Japan, I was happy to find Mustang Clubs that still have the fever we all know well.

Z. Ray

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!