Score one for the good guys!

• I just got back from 4 days at Road America race track in Elkhart Lake WI. Besides some of the best historic road racing on the planet, Road and Track magazine holds a concours for race cars Friday night and sports cars Saturday night. These are some of the most significant road racing cars an stunning sports cars around. They line then up downtown and have a street party with thousands of people to check out the cars.

Anyhow, I cleaned up my 66 K Fastback for the Saturday night concours and won 1st Place in my class (Popular Cars 1963-1970)! Needless to say, winning at this show is one of the biggest thrills of my life. Sunday, all the class winners from Friday (race cars) and Saturday (street cars) meet at the race track to pick "Best of Show". Well, a stunning 60's Ferrari won. What did you expect!

Peter Eagan from Road & Track and Sam Posey handed out the awards and a Mustang K Code got the recognition it deserves! Score one for the K-Code Guys!

• Official Post

Well done Joe!!!

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!