• Hi just found this site and it looks great. I bought my 66 K GT Coupe in 1968 at a Pontiac used car lot. The guy was trading it in on a new GTO. This car also has the over the counter Ford 3 2 set up with the correct air cleaner. In all these years I have only seen 2 of these air cleaner but there were about 1,000 made so they have to be somewhere. Anybody else got one?

• Welcome aboard!!

That is a long history that you have with your Kar. Almost an original owner.

I have the same tripower but not currently installed on one of my Kars. I had another one of these many years ago. I am a dual quad kind of guy as I had a 57 Chevy 270 horse 283 car back in the day. I have a 66 FoMoCo dual quad intake but as yet do not have carbs, or linkage and air cleaner. I do have the fuel log.

I have the same color 66 GT Koupe but with a black standard interior. I like yours better.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hi just found this site and it looks great. I bought my 66 K GT Coupe in 1968 at a Pontiac used car lot. The guy was trading it in on a new GTO. This car also has the over the counter Ford 3 2 set up with the correct air cleaner. In all these years I have only seen 2 of these air cleaner but there were about 1,000 made so they have to be somewhere. Anybody else got one?

Welcome aboard!

Curious, what makes the air cleaner correct? Does it have a part number?

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!