• Hi just found this site and it looks great. I bought my 66 K GT Coupe in 1968 at a Pontiac used car lot. The guy was trading it in on a new GTO. This car also has the over the counter Ford 3 2 set up with the correct air cleaner. In all these years I have only seen 2 of these air cleaner but there weremustang sky.jpgcarbs_autoscaled.jpg about 1,000 made so they have to be somewhere. Anybody else got one?

• Official Post

Welcome aboard!!

That is a long history that you have with your Kar. Almost an original owner.

I have the same tripower but not currently installed on one of my Kars. I had another one of these many years ago. I am a dual quad kind of guy as I had a 57 Chevy 270 horse 283 car back in the day. I have a 66 FoMoCo dual quad intake but as yet do not have carbs, or linkage and air cleaner. I do have the fuel log.

I have the same color 66 GT Koupe but with a black standard interior. I like yours better.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hi just found this site and it looks great. I bought my 66 K GT Coupe in 1968 at a Pontiac used car lot. The guy was trading it in on a new GTO. This car also has the over the counter Ford 3 2 set up with the correct air cleaner. In all these years I have only seen 2 of these air cleaner but there weremustang sky.jpgcarbs_autoscaled.jpg about 1,000 made so they have to be somewhere. Anybody else got one?

Welcome aboard!

Curious, what makes the air cleaner correct? Does it have a part number?

Thanks!

1965 A code Coupe

with HiPo and 4 spd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!