• New E-Bay Listing: 66 K Conv.

By Seller: "68_cs_gt"

In: Dallas, TX

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>This is a very nice restored 1966 GT Convertible in very nice shape inside and out....... Don't miss out !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best way to describe it would be to list what has been done to it. I might miss something but overall this should cover it. Let the pictures speak for themselves.

First off, This is one of the rarest mustangs built. This is a true factory correct 1966 GT Mustang Convertible K code 4speed......... You don't see these very often.....

I have the original title signed over by the original owner and the original plates that came with the car.... I also have a large stack of receipts from the original owner from back in the 60's - 90's of work done on the car and I have a full stack of receipts of restoration work done this past year..

The classic pony has been restored to it's current condition as I would consider it in very good conidition. The paint has a nice base/clear coat on it and looks very good....... The interior is in great shape as pictures show as the majority of it is new ... All interior guages are in working order as well as the original radio.....The 289 V8 engine starts right up and runs very strong as it has been rebuilt w/ less than 100 miles on it...... It has plenty of get up and go.. Engine compartment pictures speak for themselves...... The pony has the factory correct 4speed Transmission in good working order with no known issues. It shifts nicely through all the gears...... This mustang runs and drives very nice... I drove it today for several hours and has a lot of pep and power and is just a joy to drive........ The dual exhaust system sounds great as it is new....... This pony rides on a new set of Mustang rally rims that are mounted on a new set of red wall tires... Has a new convertible top and convertilbe boot... Has 4 new shocks....In summary this classic pony is a blast to drive and would make a great investment.. This is the classic to have if your looking for a rare car... Let the pictures speak for themselves..

Some detailed features are as follows:

The heads and the cam are built to hipo specs, the block was bored .30 over and has 11 to 1 Manley pop up pistons with new rod , rings and crank bearings. the heads and the block was pressure checked when rebuilt, the heads have been completely redone as well as valves, springs, and guides. new timing chain and gears, new lifters, oil pump, roller rockers, 8 quart oil pan, Shaffer aluminum fly wheel, new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing, 4 speed top loader transmission... true hipo 289 exhaust manifolds, dual point distributor

I took over 200 pictures on this mustang so if you want to see anything specific, just ask......

Check my feedback and bid with CONFIDENCE !!!!!

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you to help you make an informed buying decision. I assure you that if you choose to purchase this car, you can count on me to ensure an honest, safe, and expedient transaction. Please read my terms and conditions carefully prior to bidding so that there may be no room for misunderstandings.

Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.

I have dozens of detailed pictures of the interior, engine compartment, trunk area, undercarriage, etc. I will gladly forward those pictures to you if asked. Please send me your email address you want them sent to in your email so I can get them sent correctly in a timely manner. Thank You !!!!!

This classic mustang will be a nice driver or show car for someone.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…=item45eea5dafb

• Interesting wheel opening moldings!!

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Too bad the engine's painted the wrong color...

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I think the body is, too. This does not appear to be Nightmist blue to me, as it seems so much lighter. Having said that, I think this car looks great. Nice contrast with the white top, and the wheel well moldings are something different that doesn't look too bad to me. Looks like a great cruising car, and a real charmer.

• This Kar has Hipo heads and a standard block. It has an AFB carb rather than the correct Autolite.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!