• New E-Bay Listing: 66 K Coupe

by Seller: "jenna342005"

In Rochester, MN

"BIN $35k" or "Make Offer"

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1966 K Code Coupe

Factory GT

Lived its entire life on West Coast ZERO RUST

FINAL STAGES OF FRAME OFF RESTORATION. WILL BE COMPLETE BY APRIL 10TH.

MATCHING NUMBERS ENGINE, TRANSMISSION AND REAR END.

FACTORY GT

4 SPEED WITH CONSOLE

BLACK PONY INTERIOR (NEW)

PROFESSIONAL SHOW QUALITY PAINT IN BASE COATCLEAR COAT (RAVEN BLACK)

BLACK VINYL TOP (NEW)

VISABILITY GROUP

DUAL REDLINE TIRES (NEW)

ORIGINAL RALLY PAC

FRONT DISC BRAKES NO POWER STEERING

NEW EXHAUST AND FUEL TANK

PERFECTLY STRAIGHT ORIGINAL SHEETMETAL

ORIGINAL FLOOR PANS (NO PATCHES)

TELEPHONE 507-259-9943 CELL

507-873-2396 OFFICE (TUES-SAT 10AM-6PM)

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/196…1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by - 66tiger on 03/22/2009 22:23:54

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

The sale includes intent to finish and, hopefully, the knowledge to do it correctly.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Not to mention on time...

• This car was for sale on the site a few years ago. I talked to the owner at length and have 30+ photos of the car prior to the current owner purchasing it.

It was originally a Sahara Beige car with a Parchment pony interior and top. Pretty cool combo in my opinion. At the time, the car was in pieces but it had the original drivetrain, and appeared to be an original GT car. It did have the original door tag at the time.

Strangely enough, a friend of mine's grandmother may have been the original owner of this car. (he was not able to come up with the vin from her estate sale). The car he described sounded just like this car, and how many triple beige K GT coupes could have been sold in the San Jose sales district that year?

I have contact info for the previous owner if anyone needs it.

• Notice the fuel routing to the carb - what kind of carb has a single fuel inlet way in the back like this? Too bad they didn't restore back to the original colors - That would have been very nice.

• Troy, Carter AFB carbs and the new Edelbrock carbs have the fuel inlet at the right rear.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!