SEAT BELT SOURCE

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I would try Craig at:

http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/

Funny name, serious products and restoration!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

That's right, and besides, he's a member of this message board.

• I had heard that the Python folks were previous employees of Snake-Oyl..........Not that thats a bad thing but I remember what happeded when a previous employee of Pony Carbs tried to branch out on his own....

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I had heard that the Python folks were previous employees of Snake-Oyl..........Not that thats a bad thing but I remember what happeded when a previous employee of Pony Carbs tried to branch out on his own....

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

what happened ?

Z.

• Ray, The employee of Pony that stayed behind in New York when they moved to New Mexico tryed his hand at rebuilding/restoring carbs like Pony, but as I understand it he failed terribly at that and customer service. name was Kurt Paxil....something like that....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!