65-66 Mustang Disc Brake Proportioning Valve

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Finished piece looks nice. Who did you get to do the sleeving ?

Thanks Mark

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://www.whitepost.com

• You should take it apart to make sure White Post didn't put it together backwards. You'll know the first time you hit the brakes and they lock up. Oh, and hopefully it doesn't start leaking six months later like the one they rebuilt for me.

• regarding the color of the valves-

My Jan. '65 built Dearborn kar still has its original proportioning valve (dated 288-4) which is still unrestored, and under the crud it still has the gray paint on it.

just my 2 cents

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

You should take it apart to make sure White Post didn't put it together backwards. You'll know the first time you hit the brakes and they lock up. Oh, and hopefully it doesn't start leaking six months later like the one they rebuilt for me.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I had White Post do mine about 9 years ago. It has performed great and I would not hesitate to use them again. They were recommended to me at the time by Cobra Automotive.

Dave
    6S1757

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!