fuel pump canister color

• You may have a long shot of finding one with one of the many Mustang parts vendors old inventory, as there was a white with a red screen printed replacement part on the market but it has been a few years since they were available. I took a standard plated cannister, painted it white and added on the red fuel pump decal available from any parts vendor. Looks just fine!

Jack

• I did basically the same thing. Glass beaded the can then used a small can of slightly off white (ivory color) from Walmart no less. Looks very good once the decal is applied.

• I have done the same thing with good success. One hint though... screw the canister on before applying the decal. If you don't, it might wind up on the back side of the canister.

• I'm glad I bought my white one a few years ago. CJ Pony Parts current catalog description of part "FPB" is "65 WHT W/RED SCRIPT". The photo at their online store shows the red one, but the description says something like "Red Script". You may want to call them, just in case... 1-800-888-6473

• <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
    I'm glad I bought my white one a few years ago. CJ Pony Parts current catalog description of part "FPB" is "65 WHT W/RED SCRIPT". The photo at their online store shows the red one, but the description says something like "Red Script". You may want to call them, just in case... 1-800-888-6473

b9folk...good info....Thanks.....Ed
    </div>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!