WANTED Mustang Production Guide Book

• I would be happy with just a photo copy of an original book.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• E-mail Jim Smart at Mustang Monthly and 'strongly' urge him to put out Rev 2 of the Mustang Production Guide, Vol 1. He's a senior editor of the magazine and is the co-author of the Mustang Production Guide along with Jim Haskell. With every e-mail I send Smart, I ask him 'when?'. Oh, I have an autographed copy of Vol 1 signed by Smart and you will find my name in the Vol 2 credits.

Jim

• If you would like a shot at a copy of the Mustang Production Guide send him a note at <thesmart67@msn.com> He has a limited number of Volume 1 that are not pristine but very useable, also a number of Volume two as well. I think he would like to sell these as a pair, and the price will be up to you and Jim. I think he will let them go for about the same price as they were in 95 when they were first published, but you will have to make your own deal with him. When these are gone they are gone, so if you are seriously looking for these publications this may be a golden opportunity. Jim might sign your copies if you would like. ( He does not know about that, so we will surprise him) Hope this will help some of you get your copy of a very informative book. In case you are wondering, it seems at this point that there will never be a second printing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!