Wanted 1967 k code engine

• Wanted I'm in need of a K code engine for my 1967 k code coupe, don't need heads or manifold but need the long block with balancer. please let me know what you have along with a price. thanks

Darell

gdbrewer@aol.com

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Wanted I'm in need of a K code engine for my 1967 k code coupe, don't need heads or manifold but need the long block with balancer. please let me know what you have along with a price. thanks

Darell

gdbrewer@aol.com

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

if you find one you've got to be the luckiest so-and-so I can think of, congratulations, by the way could you please forward me next weeks lotto numbers.

I do wish you luck, stranger things have happened.

Z. Ray

• Official Post

What date code block do you need?

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Another option would be (since it will not be the original block for your car anyway) would be to find a block with a good date for you can and add hipo main caps. From there you can hunt down the crank and rods - believe (if your going the matching date thing) that a dated balancer will be the most difficult item to find

Just an option many have used

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!