HiPo motor mounts for sale;

• I have a complete set of motor mounts for the 64 1/2 thru early 1966 kars. They came off an early 66 GT350 that went to Europe about five years ago. All steel parts are correct and in good condition, rubber parts are in good condition. I do not have the bolts that attach the mounts to the unibody. $850 plus shipping. Thank you. Joe.

• I have sent you both an email and a PM.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• RPM; I have not recieved any emails from this site! Only one PM that was sent by c6zzKGT. In talking with him on the phone he said that emails get rejected regularly. Basically, I had one response to my ad that I received. Joe.

• Emails sent from this site are not getting through so the PM system seems to be the only way at this time. I experimented with sending emails to Gene today while we were talking on the phone and the email system did not work. There does not seem to be a solution to this problem at this time.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• These mounts are going on one of my early production 66 Kars.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Emails sent from this site are not getting through so the PM system seems to be the only way at this time. I experimented with sending emails to Gene today while we were talking on the phone...

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Apparently that's correct. READ THIS FOR MORE INFO

• There have been a lot of sets on E-bay but I'm not paying anything crazy as someone is now working on redoing the bottoms and when they do anybody who thinks that because one person who had deep pockets paid a idiot price that is what they will get for theirs is going to be left holding the bag.I just love people who come up with creative ideas!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!