Arvinode on You Tube

• Yep - you missed it - this was posted shortly before NPD had the systems for sale.

This car is a members and was used for prototyping the system.

Sounds good doesn't it!!!!!!!!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Sounds GREAT!!!! My later repro system from Motive Industries sounds just as good!!<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I don't think Motive is making this one........

• I don't think that Motive is making the repro Arvinode system either, I guess I was just trying to give the guys at Motive a little credit for the great system that they supplied for my car.

• My Dad must have told me 1000 times the story of this exhaust system and how his buddy in high school came by with a brand new 65 fastback to pick him up for school one day. He said there's never been anything that sounded like that to him.

Now I know what all his fuss was about. If it sounds that good on Youtube, I can imagine in person must be sweet!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!