project on hold

• I was told on Wednesday that my job is being eliminated on the 15th. Guess I won't be buying any parts/materials for a while.

What really sucks is that they had to reduce costs because another engineer's new poduct didn't start generating revenues quickly enough. I'm just the lucky whipping boy this time around.

• Not good news, Lyle. Sometimes, after the shock of losing a job wears off, things begin to turn around. Hopefully, you will be re-employed soon, and your life will be better than before.

• This is not good news for you and I wish you the best through these trying time.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• What sometimes seems the end is really only the beginning. Many of us have had the same experience. Think only of your next job, not the last one.

• I can relate to this as the commercial printing company I have worked for for the last 9 years closed the doors 2 weeks ago Tuesday.

I am not quite in the middle of my restoration project, my Wife says we must finish what we started, we are not rich by any means, but have never lived beyond our means, so we should be ok.

• I am sorry to hear that things are getting tougher out there. A lot of us have been through this before and it is purely a matter of looking ahead and not back. The most important thing is to keep your spirits up. Everything will look and work better with a positive attitude.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!