• This Kar has an 8 inch rear end in it as well. The axle code is a "1" which is very strange as that would make it a 3.00 rear axle ratio with an open differential. If it were an "I" it would be a 4.11 with an equa lock. I see no confusion of the "1" being an "I" so this is very odd.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• It was on Craig's list out here last week, but with only three pictures. The car is located in East San Jose, CA (sort of like East LA), and has rims worthy of that particular area.

Jim

• James, I thought that I had seen this one recently but I had forgotten about the Craigs list ad.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

It was on Craig's list out here last week, but with only three pictures. The car is located in East San Jose, CA (sort of like East LA), and has rims worthy of that particular area.

Jim

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Craig's List ad has been pulled...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!