• It's difficult to tell if it's a factory GT from just those photos, but nothing from the photos says it isn't one either. Fender letters on GT's look like that. And the gas cap is correct too. The car look's solid.

• I have a friend who has a folder of notes on this car from various times the car was for sale since the late 80's. The car was Allen Stewart's car a while back. I called Allen when the car was listed on E-Bay a few months ago, and he confirmed much of my firend's notes. Back in the early 90's, the car had severe rust, frame damage, one of the quater pannels was damaged, it was NOT a factory GT, and the drive train was not with the car. This tells the story why the Motor and trans do not have VIN stamping now. Fenders have been changed: drivers side was nicer than the passenger prior to restoration. Don't want to be too negative here, but need to paint a picture of this car's history for anyone looking for a good concourse or t-bred. It would make a nice driver or collector car.

Matt

• The VIN has been restamped on the drivers side inner fender apron.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!