Already sold for $2,200.00.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• How can the seller transfer ownership of a title without a car, and a car without a title? Seems like<i> two</i> problems there. Wonder how the Department of Motor Vehicles allows that to happen?

• It is amazing what people buy, condition wise, that can't possibly afford to ,have the talent to or time to restore. Do you know how much money it would take to restore this car to even a safe driver status? What someone bought here is a K title.With the availabity of repro door tags, repro aprons with available number punch kits and this title.... I see a rebody? Thoughts?

Edited by - topdownK on 05/25/2010 10:02:06

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I see a rebody? Thoughts?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Rebody ? There is no body or vin, just a title.

This goes way beyond rebody.

He is making a kar.

-mike-

• At least it isn't a San Jose car, but most people know SAAC can determine which VINs were Shelbys. Most don't know yet how powerful our own little K code registry can be to help future buyers of these types of cars.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!