• The same issues previously discussed stll exist on the Kar. I do not know if the Kar had the wrong distributor or coil the last time around but they are way wrong now. Of course the coil is on the wrong side with grey plug wires. It has a Hurst shifter to go along with the wrong transmission. I do give credit to the seller for providing so many pictures.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Back again, on E-Bay:

Seller: "streetdreamtexas"

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Welcome to Street Dreams online auction... In January I enjoyed watching the Barrett-Jackson live auction on Speed It appears to me the real deal rare cars are still in high demand and the classic car market is still strong! I still feel over the long haul collector cars are still a nice place to place my money. We have almost 2 million dollars invested in classic cars. We are not a huge consignment house we own our cars. We are pleased to offer this sweet Mustang. My understanding is there were only around 5000 K codes per year produced. Rotisserie restored. The market may make buyers nervous but if one looks over the past 5 years, documented muscle cars have proven to be a good place to invest your money. Guess what? You can touch it! feel it! and even drive your investment...vs. looking at a piece of paper or the up and downs of the stock market. Our sales in the past have been good when the stock market goes down. I like knowing my money is in my possession and control. Just me though. When is the last time you have seen one of these? A Mustang Fastback with the super rare K-code engine option. This car Features the GT equipment White stripes, fog-lights, front disc brakes and factory duals exiting the rear valence (One of my all time favorite exhaust exits). The real rarity is the famous hi-po 271 horsepower, 289 V-8 with 10.5:1 compression and a solid lifter high performance camshaft, 4bbl carb. This engine also has the "Cobra" aluminum intake manifold. These engines pull fantastic and have a very distinctive sound with the solid lifters ticking away. I have included a picture of the vin stamp on the block. the 6T09K is clear the other letters are hard to read which are stamped on the passenger side of block The casting number is C5AE-6015E and date code 5L6 Engine built November 6th day 1965. This rare Pony was assembled at the Metuchen, NJ. plant on November 26th. The door jam tag has the veh id # plus the following: color code X = Vintage Burgundy (color code 26) The interior is standard black The DSO was #12 which was Buffalo. Axle is 5= 3.50 (9 inch Ford rear) Trans is 5 = 4 speed manual transmission The Vehicle ID number is stamped on the drivers side inner fender. The Styled steel Rally wheels are stamped "Made in U.S.A." 14". The car has the Optional flasher in the glove box, Fold down rear seat which look so sporty. It was restored about 4 years ago. The door jams look super nice and the car is very straight. The fit and fitment of this classic Mustang is very good. The undercarriage has been done in the correct Red Oxide primer. This rare piece of American history is one step beneath the famous Shelby GT 350. Ford was setting all time sales records in 1966 with the Mustang

I am not an bonified expert on these cars but have tried to take as many photos as I can to show you the car.

Thank You for visiting our online auction

call me if you have more questions Tony 830-997-1950

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/196…1QQcmdZViewItem

• He's sending them out somewhere to get detailed. I was looking at another car he had last summer and they're all very clean. Every car I've seen from there so far looks great in photos. When I'm back in Fredricksburg I want to check out their shop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!