1965 Mustang GT Fastback - K-code ... RARE! - $285

• DESCRPTION:

1965 Ford Mustang K-GT Fastback. - $28,500 RARE!

Original Factory GT. Strong “Hi-Po” High Performance V-8 Engine with rebuilt 4bbl carb. Pertronix Electronic Ignition, High-output Coil, Headers, dual exhaust, fog lights, Rally Pac, AM-FM, Full Console. Good transmission – easy shift 4 spd manual Hurst shifter (I believe).

Excellent Condition. Some minor bodywork would make this a show car worth $35-40K, but I don’t have the cash. Great investment… this car will only appreciate.

Honest seller – will disclose everything I think it needs.

Safety features – Aftermarket “Tank Armored” fuel tank, front/rear lap belts.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY – no “lookers”. Firm price. Please e-mail for more pics and leave phone number to arrange an appointment. Thanks!

Craigslist link

[Blocked Image: http://images.craigslist.org/010110010204010408200709156e896fa9aadc23a06a007f48.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://images.craigslist.org/01011201020001040420070915ca3cb1022105d25e4400fc84.jpg]

• This one has been deleted by the author from Craigs List. Maybe it sold?

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• The seller lives close to me and we both work in the same local. He drove the kar in to work so that I could check it out. Presents nicely although has three scratches that should be fixed and a small dent on the rear of the roof. Slight rust on driver door and larger area of rust underneath on driver rocker panel. No vin on block that I could see, correct carb and heads. Did not check trans or rear end for tags - had my dress clothes on. Does have a scattershield. Almost positive it has new floors, quarters, outer wheel wells and does have rear frame rail extensions. Do not believe he sold the kar.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

The seller lives close to me and we both work in the same local. He drove the kar in to work so that I could check it out...Do not believe he sold the kar.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Thanks for the information, Alex...keep us updated, if you can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!