NOS 65 Muffler System

• Here is an NOS 65 muffler system for cars produced after 10/15/64. This must be the non-Arvinode version that was used when people complained about the noise. This is only $8,500.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…22330&viewitem=

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• The C5ZZ 5230 S and C5ZZ 5230 R are listed as replacements for the Arvinode system. They were also listed as a muffler only replacement for the more complete muffler and resonator assembly until Ford decided that the assembly was all that they would service. I do not believe that the mufflers in the auction are really represented as originals but just the correct type for the time frame. Ford would have seviced these for a couple of years.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I would love to see this on my car - date is correct - but the price is crazy IMHO.

I'll stick with putting the Arvinode on my car and be happy to put about $8000 in my pocket instead of someone elses!

Edited by - RalphJr on 03/24/2009 08:07:04

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I would love to see this on my car - date is correct - but the price is crazy IMHO.

I'll stick with putting the Arvinode on my car and be happy to put about $8000 in my pocket instead of someone elses!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Exactly right! Anyone think that the auction will end with a winning bid?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!