NOS HiPo TRANSVERSE EXHAUST SYSTEM

• Thought you all would like to see this!

<b>DESCRIPTION</b>:

NOS 1964 1/2-early 65 Mustang 289 Hi-Po Exhaust System. Includes: NOS C5ZZ-5230-C Transverse Muffler, C5ZZ-5255-A tail pipe, and a pair of resonators C5ZZ-5A212-E and C5ZZ-5A213-B. This is a Rare find for an early Hi-Po Mustang. There is no reproduction system like this!!!! Mint condition. Winning bidder add $50.00 for S&H and mail to Bob Perkins N3123 Hwy 26 Juneau, WI 53039. We accept MasterCard, Visa and checks! You may call at (920) 696-3788 with questions and card info. Thanks!!

<center>

eBay link</center>

Edited by - SixT5HiPo on 09/15/2006 23:28:37

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Bid up to $810.01, and not sold. Is anyone really surprised?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Yeah, I think I'll live with the repro one that is sold by NPD and Mustang Barn, which already costs more than I want to spend.

• A patient guy can assemble the system by picking off the individual parts here & there on ebay. No need to take out a second mortgage for the thing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!