Bought!!! Where to buy white wall tires?

• Hi all.

Just wondering where in the US you can get Radial 7/8" white band tires. I would prefer someone with a website.

Thanks.

Regards,

René

Edited by - rene.pilat on 10/04/2007 15:47:24

Edited by - rene.pilat on 10/14/2007 15:04:43

• I run those 80K mile tires on my daily driver car and love them! I had no idea they were available in a white wall. Let us know when you have a chance to visually inspect them and please post a picture when you can, showing the stripe dimensions. If all works out for you, I'll be ordering a set for my mustang, too!!!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I run those 80K mile tires on my daily driver car and love them! I had no idea they were available in a white wall. Let us know when you have a chance to visually inspect them and please post a picture when you can, showing the stripe dimensions. If all works out for you, I'll be ordering a set for my mustang, too!!!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hey Troy.

The size I'm getting that have the white stripe is 195/75/R14. The white stripe is .6" or roughly 15mm. The original 1965 stripe was 7/8" but I couldn't find any modern radial with that width. The price per tire was $58 USD.

Yokohama Tires

Regards,

René

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!