Fresh HIPO 289 Dyno Pull Video

• Ill. HIPO Mustang Very Pretty!!!

I believe early HIPO are supposed to be black although Ford Blue is pretty too!

Yellow easy for night work at track.

I did Donzi 351 in Chevy Orange!

All the best amigos!!!

• after watching that video, I did a search. there a quite a few 289 hipo and early mustang videos. I liked the one with the supercharged burnout and the guy doing the drifting in the parking lot. love to watch people hot rod a little.

• as you wish

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

just 2 of dozens

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

as you wish...just 2 of dozens

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Oh yeah...Some of the other links to clips that come up once you get started browsing <i>You Tube</i> are even better, including some really interesting stuff from Roush and Shelby...It's amazing how much car stuff is out there for us to enjoy on the Net. Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!