Wiring - original look

• National Parts Depot sells an under dash harness that is very good. I think it's made by Alloy Products. It's expensive ($500 and up) and they may want your old harness as a core just for the sockets used on the instrument cluster. It's a direct plug in so there is no need to get other wiring. If you have wiring harness experience, you can remove your old one and rewrap it with new unstickey tape. The problem there is most of the old wiring insulation is brittle and will brake if flexed. Some do-it-to-yourselfers opt for the Painless harness. I've seen a lot of crys for help for those that thought it was "painless".

Jim

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

OK, Thanks.

I think the 14401-A2 will be the one I need.

Do you know what this kit contans? Fusebox?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I don't think anyone makes the fuse box. Call NPD to confirm.

Z. Ray

• Thanks for the tip both of you - I sent him a mail today.

Mcfly; what itemnumber did you buy and is it looking almost like the original one?

Edited by - toffe on 02/17/2010 14:38:14

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!