65 Exhaust turn downs

• Your car would have the turndown extensions instead of the tip made into the rear pipe. You can find these from time to time on ebay or NOS parts vendors. There may be a good reproduction, but I haven't looked for any in a while.

Generally, though, the look of the turndown is similar.

• I've been looking for a set. I thought if I new what they looked like I could have a set bent. Just not sure what the radius of the bend is and how long they are.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I've been looking for a set. I thought if I new what they looked like I could have a set bent. Just not sure what the radius of the bend is and how long they are.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

NOS pieces do show up sometimes, but the reproduction ones are readily available at a cheap price from the usual Mustang parts vendors. I'd bet you can't get a custom made set that will look any better than NOS or a reprodution, and custom made parts usually cost a lot more...

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Does the repo ones have the engineering numbers on them as the original ones ?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I haven't seen any repops with the engineering numbers stamped on them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!