• Any local professional glass shop can cut & polish mirrors any way you want them. The cheapest ones are at the hardware store prepackaged for wall or door mount. I haven't ever heard of one that was unbreakable, but there are window film products you can put over glass. 3M makes a product the industry refers to as scatter shield and it is used to retrofit non-tempered windows against earthquake damage.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I haven't ever heard of one that was unbreakable, but there are window film products you can put over glass.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I've seen more than a few cracked and broken mirrors at shows. A sudden gust of wind is all it takes to do the damage to the thinner, cheap variety of glass mirrors.

• I've also seen carpeting and other floor treatments like black adn white checker tile floor panels set up under cars at shows. Some people are very creative! Let me know if you also need a show board.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!