1965-66 9 inch housings for sale

• I must sell housings to pay for tooling If you need a beautiful piece that is correct you better jump now.

Edited by - savethestangs on 11/09/2008 16:33:57

Edited by - savethestangs on 11/09/2008 16:35:07

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Get them whether you need one or not. sell later. thanks Don Quillen

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

sign of a good deal is buying something you don't need?

• These housings are advertised in several VERY established Mustang parts and information magazines. Look under the eKschange spool on 10/13/08 for pictures and more information. They are exactly like the original for people who are restoring their expensive K codes, Shelbys and for show cars. If you have such a project planned for the future you might be interested in buying now, If you never will need one, no it is not a "good deal" for those who commented as such.

• it's bad form to hijack someone's thread. if you have a similar part for sale, please start a new post. otherwise, hijacked threads will be deleted.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

it's bad form to hijack someone's thread. if you have a similar part for sale, please start a new post. otherwise, hijacked threads will be deleted.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

What do you mean hijacked thread...we did not hijack anything to our knowledge..just responded to someone who was sarcastic about our product. The referring to another thread was referring to our own thread where there were pictures of the product. Please explain, if you would

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

it's bad form to hijack someone's thread. if you have a similar part for sale, please start a new post. otherwise, hijacked threads will be deleted.

What do you mean hijacked thread...we did not hijack anything to our knowledge..just responded to someone who was sarcastic about our product. The referring to another thread was referring to our own thread where there were pictures of the product. Please explain, if you would

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>It's your for sale post. Someone else posted they had the same item for sale in your thread. That's hijacking. I deleted the posts concerned.

Sorry,that was me!!! Just trying to tell people that there are other choices out there.People do not have to be pressured to buy stuff that they do not need!

So, who is pressuring?????? Some people do take advantage of a good deal on a good product. Sorry it was offensive to you.

• Hi Don I am still interested in buying one. Please don't fob me off again. I just need a clear price for handling and shipping on top of the $1000 you are asking.

Edited by - Zed on 11/06/2008 02:12:52

• Herbert Motorsports are selling all the correct housings for 65,66 and 67 Hipo cars for $795 so you fellows can save some money.He has them on E-Bay for sale

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!