• Anybody on this site looking for a 66 shelby T10? Both the case and tail shaft are aluminum. It is in excellent shape with no repair. The asking price is $7000. I also have an original intake, valve covers and oil pan all correct for a 66 SHELBY GT 350.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Anybody on this site looking for a 66 shelby T10? Both the case and tail shaft are aluminum. It is in excellent shape with no repair. The asking price is $7000. I also have an original intake, valve covers and oil pan all correct for a 66 SHELBY GT 350.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Do you still have the transmission? Why so much for it? What gears does it have? Was thinking of building a TVR Griffith and that would be a good xsmn. for it.

• Official Post

Adison, I have a Shelby guy that may be interrsted in your trans. Please give me a call.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Adison,

Did you get this trans in a trade with Paul?

If so, it used to be in my 65 until I found

a correctly date coded one. Again, if so,

it's rebuilt and in excellent shape. Worked like a charm

with the following date codes:

House: June 9th, 65

Tail shaft: June 7th, 1965

Assembly date: July 8th, 1965.

Originally, it came out of a 66 Shelby here in Texas.

/Bo

• I did get your tranny from Paul on a trade but that is not the one I was selling. the tranny is now gone. You are right that tranny is very clean. I still have it but it is not for sale. I still have one oil pan left and two shelby steering wheels. One for a cobra or early 65 shelby and the other for a late 65 shelby.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!