My new GT K-code

• Hey all,

I just wanted to share my news. This morning I unloaded my 1965 GT K-code manual coupe. I would also like to thank the people on the eKschange who told me about the car. I know some of you Americans don't like your cars going overseas but rest assured I will take great care of it and won't be changing a thing so it can return home one day.

• Congratulations! That is great news. I shipped my 65 GT K Fastback to Belgium and had a blast cruising the back roads of Europe and attending the classic car shows in France, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands.

Ron

• Congratulations. Now the fun begins. The K coupes must be the best muscle car bargin going. I have been driving my 66 KGT coupe for the last two months and having a blast. Enjoy your new ride.

Larry

Edited by - 63Kcode on 02/19/2008 07:01:32

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hey all,

This morning I unloaded my 1965 GT K-code manual coupe...I know some of you Americans don't like your cars going overseas but rest assured I will take great care of it and won't be changing a thing so it can return home one day.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

It's great news to know about your new purchase. I don't resent an overseas transaction, especially when it is Australian. I know there is a lot of interest in Mustangs, along with other American High Performance cars where you live, and I respect that a lot. Good luck with your car, and keep us updated...

• Congrats Andrew.

I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of the car. Maybe we'll see you one day at a Mustang Concourse.

Regards,

René

(South Aus)

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I would also like to thank the people on the eKschange who told me about the car. I know some of you Americans don't like your cars going overseas but rest assured I will take great care of it and won't be changing a thing so it can return home one day.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Congrats, Andrew! I think it is great!

An Australian cohort of mine (I coordinated operations from Dearborn with Ford of Australia for many years) once described Australia as "what America once was." I believe that I speak for many here in Tennessee when I say, BEST OF LUCK TO ALL YA'LL.

Edited by - noelfisher on 02/19/2008 19:25:40

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!