66 Shelby & 65 Shelby

• Hi guys,

I've decided to turn my hobby into a business and I need some 65-66 fastbacks. I have a 66 shelby that needs restoration but all panels and floors are original. The car has been sitting since the 80's. I have a lot of nos parts for the car. I am willing to trade it for a few excellent quality fastbacks. The engine and T10 are both rebuilt. I prefer a straight trade but would consider cash with at least a few cars. The car is saphire blue with white stripes. I also need a few 59-62 corvettes since some of you are true collectors and probably own other types of vehicle. I need a total of 20 clean very presentable cars so I am willing to also include my 65 GT350 in the trade. That car is complete and ready to go. If you know of a dealer with clean 65-66 mustang fastback, corvettes coupe and convertible and 67-69 camaros please forward that information to me at colshlby65@aol.com. Pictures can be emailed. I prefer k codes but I am willing to take very nice and clean A an C code fastbacks too.

• I only have one A code Fastback to trade in, but if your open to taking a R code or K code Mustang coupe. Or a very nice original 63 K code fairlane we might have some room to talk.

Larry

• Adison,

I wish you the best in your new venture.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Thank you for all the response guys. keep them coming. Any clean fastbcks (K, A, C code)that you guy have I would be interested in buying or take as partial trade. Again thank you for all the help.

• While we're at it...I know this isn't a K code, but it's the exact same concept in the GM world. This car is in my garage and I'm looking to move it to some lucky new owner's stable. Like the K Codes this car is rare and the pieces to build the engine are really hard to accumulate and find. Here's some detail on the piece:

The corvette is the best of the small block years (1965). It has the coveted four wheel disc brakes and higher output 327. Additionally it is the much sought after Nassau Blue/Black color combination. This car is the rare 327/365 solid lifter high output (equivilent to a K-Code) where everything on the engine is specialized (designed for RPM and speed!!!!). Power windows are also rarely seen in this year.

This car numbers matching (whole drivetrain) and date correct from differential to the special Holley carburetor (with the exception of the fan). Here's the options ordered on the car:

19437 Base Corvette Sport Coupe

A31 Power Windows

G81 Positraction Rear Axle

L76 327ci, 365hp Engine (20% of production)

M20 4-Speed Manual Transmission

P48 Cast Aluminum Knock-Off Wheels (added)

P92 7.75x15 Whitewall Tires

U69 AM-FM Radio

Z01 Comfort and Convenience Group (backup lights and day/night mirror)

The car has also been stored for over 30 years inside out of the weather. It has seen less than 1000 miles in the last 17 years. It needs about half a dozen minor fixes to contend for potential NCRS "Top Flight". If you or someone you know is interested in a real rare find please contact me. Asking $60K

Wayne

wandccampbell@hotmail.com

Edited by - wcampbell on 12/13/2007 05:52:00

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!