Old Stolen Car Locate Help

• Please help me locate my stolen 65 C Code Convertible. NOT A K KAR but I'm sure you guys will keep your eyes out for it.

Last seen =Rangoon Red Black Top Red Std Interior with console and Automatic transmission. Stolen in Athens, Ga. 1993

5F08C397821.

• This is a bit off topic, but I tried to enter all of my Mustangs in the registry to see if they are listed and none were. I know that they are all in the Haskill-Smart registry. As Smart is looking for a new place for the data - is this the "one"? Do we use this registry? I'm looking for consensus.

Jim

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Very good Chuckie. The question was "should it be"?

Jim

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

That's a question for the 2 Jim's. I know that Jim Smart has endeavored to have a web presence for the data, but obviously it has yet to come to fruition.

• Yeah guys I put the VIN on Klaus' site a few weeks hoping to set off some sirens somewhere and maybe get lucky. My guess is that some unaware Mustang enthusiast somewhere has it with an altered VIN? I have a history of being lucky in the past, and I still have a little hope that it will pop up. Thanks

• The fact the car IS registered......does this mean that its from when Bryan registered it or has the thief registered it?? any way to find out where the car phsycally is or exactly who has it right now?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

The fact the car IS registered......does this mean that its from when Bryan registered it or has the thief registered it?? any way to find out where the car phsycally is or exactly who has it right now?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Bryan just said that he registered it in Klaus' registry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!