Dual Point Distributor.

• Looking For a FOMOCO Dual Point Distributor for a 65 K restoration.

Car was built Oct 23 -64 so date would be best Aug-Oct -64.

Also would like to find Heads with same dates.

Thanks.

• How do you send PMs on this site?

Being as I have Administrator powers, my way may be different as I can only send emails. Let me know if this thought works. Click on the Avatar for the person you are trying to reach. Then click on User and you will probably have a title for a PM.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Being as I have Administrator powers, my way may be different as I can only send emails. Let me know if this thought works. Click on the Avatar for the person you are trying to reach. Then click on User and you will probably have a title for a PM.

-Fred-

There is an option for "Create Conversation," but not for a PM. Nobody seems to see the alert at the top of the page when they enter the website, Fred... so they go unnoticed continually. Much better for the site to send a notification. Please turn that on, if that option is possible.

-Fred-

There is an option for "Create Conversation," but not for a PM. Nobody seems to see the alert at the top of the page when they enter the website, Fred... so they go unnoticed continually. Much better for the site to send a notification. Please turn that on, if that option is possible.

I will need to check with Niko on this as he is the IT guy on this site.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!