Merry Christmas 2020

• I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas today. It has been a tough year but at least we can celebrate this day. For those on here who do not celebrate this day, may the holiday season find you in good health and happy.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I to want to wish everyone a merry Christmas, it’s been a tough year, I was one of the unfortunate ones who was infected with COVID 19 I’m

starting to feel a little better now, it’s been a tough road, haven’t had the Kar out in awhile.My sympathy to all others that was affected by this horrible pandemic.

Relicdog

• I to want to wish everyone a merry Christmas, it’s been a tough year, I was one of the unfortunate ones who was infected with COVID 19 I’m

starting to feel a little better now, it’s been a tough road, haven’t had the Kar out in awhile.My sympathy to all others that was affected by this horrible pandemic.

Relicdog

I am happy to hear that you are, at least, recovering from your encounter with COVID-19.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Merry Christmas everyone, and hoping the best for us all in 2021.

Stay vigilant ! My daughter is a medical professional & despite taking all the precautions, she came down with the covid-19 . My Dr did as well, and he had a rough time of it. We can’t be too safe !!!

Z

• Merry Christmas everyone, and hoping the best for us all in 2021.

Stay vigilant ! My daughter is a medical professional & despite taking all the precautions, she came down with the covid-19 . My Dr did as well, and he had a rough time of it. We can’t be too safe !!!

Z

Z, That is getting too close for comfort. I am sorry to hear that your daughter came down with it. Has she recovered, yet?

I am happy to hear that despite a rough time, your doctor sounds to have recovered.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Indeed it has been a troubling year for all.

We have had a better time than most in Australia and New Zealand but we are well aware of the situation many have found themselves in many countries.

May 2021 be a year when things start getting better for all.

Stay safe.

• Passing on the safe holiday cheer to all and a Merry Xmas , siting here in western ny watching the first lake affect 2 day snow storm, will be in my shop blueprinting my snow blower for optimum rpm , best regards -chuck.-

• She’s OK now, thank you for asking

Z

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!