• New e-bay Listing: 65 K FB Body BIN: $18,500.00

By Seller: "codymac57"

In: Southington, CT

Listing Description:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1965 FORD MUSTANG FASTBACK GT K CODE/4 SPEED!

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A REAL DEAL K CODE "GT" FASTBACK. ONE OF VERY VERY FEW. CAR WAS ORIGINALLY RANGOON RED W/ PARCHMENT INTERIOR.

THIS CAR IS A TRUE GT!

BODY: ABSOLUTELY NO RUST ANYWHERE. THE FOLLOWING PANELS HAVE BEEN REPLACED:

BOTH REAR QUARTERS,

TRUNK PANS, PASS REAR FRAME RAIL SECTION, DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS FLOORS, TAIL LIGHT PANEL.

THIS CAR RETAINS THE ORIGINAL FENDER APRONS, A SMALL REPAIR WAS MADE UNDER THE BATTERY BUT THE REST OF THE APRONS ARE 100% ORIGINAL.

FRONT FRAME RAILS ARE PERFECT, REAR RAILS PERFECT, (ONLY A SMALL SECTION OF THE PASS RAIL NEEDED REPAIR)

FIREWALL IS PERFECT, COWL PERFECT AND ORIGINAL. THIS CAR HAS MANAGED TO MAKE IT WITH VERY LITTLE RUST EVER. THIS CAR RETAINS ORIGINAL DOORS AND FENDERS.THE BODY WORK ON THIS CAR IS LARGLY COMPLETE AND VERY NICE. THIS CAR WILL BE A VERY HIGH END K CODE WHEN COMPLETE.

ORIGINAL KELSEY HAYES DISC BRAKES COMPETE.

ORIGINAL 9" HOUSING SPECIFIC TO THE "K CODE" MUSTANGS

ORIGINAL TOP LOADER TRANSMISSION W/ BELLHOUSING: HEH BT 012296 PER THE ID TAG, IDICATES A 1965 CLOSE RATIO GEAR BOX.

HCC AX STEERING BOX

THIS CAR IS RECOGIZED ON THE K CODE REGISTRY, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE COMPLETE VIN. DOOR TAG IS INTACT AS WELL AS 3 STAMPINGS OF THE VIN ON THE FENDER APRONS. I HAVE INDICATED THAT THIS CAR IS A TRUE GT BY THE FACT THAT IT HAS THE "MUSTACHE" OR RELIEF MOLDED INTO THE DASH FOR THE ROUND 140 MPH SPEEDOMETER. ONLY GT CARS CAME WITH A ROUND SPEEDO.

THIS CAR ALSO HAS THE ORIGINAL FOG LIGHT SWITCH AND CHOKE CABLE CORRESPONDING TO THE "K CODE" AND GT SPECS.

THIS CAR IS BEING SOLD WITHOUT A ENGINE. THE CAR IS LARGELY COMPLETE BUT STILL NEEDS MISC PARTS TO COMPLETE.

THE ONLY MORE PRESTIGIOUS 65 WOULD BE SHELBY!!! THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RARE CAR THAT HAS A HIGHLY DESIRABLE COLOR COMBINATION IN THE RANGOON RED AND PARCHMENT INTERIOR W/ BLACK APPOINTMENTS.

THIS FASTBACK WILL BE SOLD W/ A CLEAR TITLE. ODOMETER SHOWS 76182 MILES.

DOOR TAG READS: 63A J D6 22R 65 D 391 55

I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 860-992-5744.

THANK YOU.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…=item230f45a503

• The HEH-BT transmission with this car is incorrectly listed as a close ratio when in fact the HEH-BT trans is a standard wide ratio unit. David Kee has this improperly listed in his transmission identification section. The Ford parts book states the HEH-BT as being for a standard 289 and therefore not a close ratio.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Gene, I noticed the 66 style of instrument bezel and figured that it either has the wrong 66 gauges or that somebody replaced the bezel incorrectly over the years. The 65 GT standard interior instrument bezel has been obsolete from Ford for over 35 years and the standard 66 one will fit in its place. I gave the seller credit for having the correct glove box door. My hope would be that this Kar has the correct 65 GT wire looms.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!