• Sold for ??? New E-Bay listing: 66 GTK Coupe

By Seller: rickfordboss in College Park, Md

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Vehicle Description

Up for auction/sale: an original 1966 K-Code HiPo GT Coupe Mustang. This is a factory HiPo GT coupe with pony interior and I guarantee the authenticity of this Mustang’s pedigree. As you see the car in the photos is how it left Ford except there is no motor or transmission. It’s a factory dark blue, 4-speed (code 5), HiPo with 2-tone pony interior. The original paint (what’s left of it) is still on this car as is the original AM radio. I do not have a HiPo 289 or 4-speed transmission for this GT Mustang----so what you see is what you are purchasing. This HiPo GT does have the original Ford 9 inch rear. The floors are soft in spots, but the rails and shock towers are solid (see pictures). There is some rust around the gas tank recessed area. All the vin stampings and factory tags are original and in good shape. The driver door is rusted out along the bottom so it needs a new driver door. I got the car without the back seat, but I found an original black pony seat, which I put in this Mustang. Front seats are original. I have a clear, transferable Seattle Washington title.

Please only bid if you are serious. This HiPo is sold “as is, where is”. I expect full payment in 10-days. I have too many other projects including a new, very rough orange 1970 Boss 302. Please call Rick Barker for more info at (301) 779-0114. This would sure make a nice classic K-Code Mustang GT…..HiPo!!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…:MEWA:IT&ih=007

• It appears to be the real deal. Not sure what it is worth without the engine and trans.

Question: Is it typical for the front fenders, hood, and trunk lid to rust and fade differently than the rest of the car, because they were painted off the car?

Else maybe it had been parked with the front end exposed? Or maybe the front clip was repainted after an accident?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Question: Is it typical for the front fenders, hood, and trunk lid to rust and fade differently than the rest of the car, because they were painted off the car?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

My guess is an amateur repaint to those areas at some point.

Wasn't this car in GA before?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!