HiPo Counterweight

• This counterweight <b>SOLD</b> for $141.30.

<b>DESCRIPTION</b>:

289 HiPo crankshaft balancing counterweight. As far as I can tell this part has never been used. This is required to balance the crankshaft when using the HiPo connecting rods with the larger diameter bolts. No reserve. Good luck bidding.

<center>

eBay link</center>

• This one <b>SOLD</b> for $60.00.

<b>DESCRIPTION</b>:

289 HiPo Shelby, Mustang & Fairlane counterweight, original, like new 289 High Performance counterweight. No reproduction!

<center>

eBay link</center>

• Strange deals on ebay.

The repo sells for $141 and the original

for $60. Emailed the guy selling the first

one and he believed I was correct when I told him

it was a repo.

/Bo

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Strange deals on ebay.

The repo sells for $141 and the original

for $60. Emailed the guy selling the first

one and he believed I was correct when I told him

it was a repo.

/Bo

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I couldn't agree more, Bo.

• Here's another used counterweight <b>SOLD</b> for $55.00 by eBay seller "wilmot221".

<b>DESCRIPTION</b>:

289 HiPo Mustang, Fairlane & Comet Crankshaft Counterweight. Excellent Condition.

<center>

eBay link</center>

• This counterweight <b>SOLD</b> for only $26.00 by eBay seller "mrdavohe".

<b>DESCRIPTION</b>:

If you are viewing this auction, you probably know what this is. I am not sure if it has been used or not. It is a bit dirty from many years of sitting at the bottom of my tool box.

In case it is not clear in the picture, it is identified on the front with the letter "D" inside of a triangle followed by the word "FRONT".

<center>

eBay link</center>

• This used counterweight was <b>SOLD</b> for $152.50 by eBay seller "mustangtown".

<b>DESCRIPTION</b>:

...This is an extremely rare piece for the K Code engine because they were tossed when installing an after market double roller timing chain. I saved this one from a 1965 289 COBRA CSX2 COMPETITION SCCA FIA ROADSTER that was being built for competition at Watkins Glen International Grand Prix Week.

... This is in excellent condition and a unique piece just for the 289 HiPo engines. This will help authenticate and add provenance to your K Code 289 equipped Ford or Shelby Car. The 3rd picture is of the slinger on the nose of a HiPo crankshaft just to show where it fits on the crankshaft. NOTE: THE HIPO #IM CRANKSHAFT IS NOT PART OF THIS AUCTION.

<center>

eBay link</center>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!