CARPET SCREW LOCATION POINTS

• Hi everyone , i am about too install my New Carpet Set,65 Fastback , Can anyone Provide any Pics Showing Carpet Screw Hole locations.

I Brought a 8 Pc Screw kit , i Know the position of the 4 Screws under the front seats where the Front & Rear Carpets over lap each other , Dont Know where the others should be fastened.

My Kar has Console.

Thanks , Shane

• on the seat riser their are 2 holes on each side of the riser near the front. the Front seat track bolts are near the location, one screw goes near the rocker and one near the tunnel

cheers

• Thanks guys , as mentioned in First email , the Original 4x screw holes are on the Seat Riser Panels , Where do the Other 4x Screws go that come in the Screw Kit !!!

Shane

• The '66 Interior Assembly Manual shows two screws holding the rear of the rear carpet, under the back seat, and two screws in the rear carpet near the rear of the sill/scuff plates. I know my car had the two under the back seat; don't recall about the other two.

Do you have an Assembly Manual ('65 could be different)?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!